12 years ago
Monday, August 11, 2008
Don't you just hate it?!?
Ok... so I have been the most delinquent blogger in the world! I hate it when I check my friends and family's blogs and NOTHING... no new posts! I guess I will chalk it up to trying to get 2 (yes TWO!!) kids registered for school and all the school shopping that that entails done... I swear, I don' know how my mom did school shopping for 5 kids, all at once in the two days she was alloted to be in El Paso!! all you Colony Moms are super heroes!! I just about gave up the ghost, with just Kayla, Jaden and Jax... naturally the best behaved of all of us (including me, the mother, the ADULT) was 8 month old Jaxson!! Jaden will try shoes on all day if you let him, but try to get him to try on a pair of jeans!! and Mikayla will stay in the dressing room looking at herself in the mirror in her new clothes all day, but just try to get her to try on a shoe! OK PEOPLE... CAN YOU GIVE A MOTHER A BREAK HERE?!?!?! but all in all its done, they have really cute clothes (all at 70% off or more!! WOO HOO) and are ready and set to get back into school... and not a day too soon, might I add!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all in a day's work..tee hee:)
glad you got it done and it's overwith!Wish I could see the cute clothes!!
Post a Comment