Friday, August 22, 2008

Having a BAD day...


ok, you know when you have one of those days, that you just have to wish you hadn't gotten out of bed that morning?!? well, here is my most recent one...

First trial of the day comes with trying to get Mikayla dressed for school, and she declares she HATES her new boots, takes one off and throws it at my head... TIME OUT!!

Second one comes when I am backing out of my parking space at Wal Mart and BAM!! I crash into another car... CALL THE COPS!!

Now at this point, you would think I would just GO HOME and lay low... but NOOOOO...

Third smack in the face comes when I take Mikayla to Payless to exchange the shoes that she originally loved and now HATES! (a day later no less!) so we are waiting in the checkout line (it's very busy... the sale, remember??) and Mikayla very loudly and seriously asks me (with her hand on my GIANT belly) Mom, do you have another baby in your tummy?? *SIGH* yes everyone turns to look at the afore mentioned giant belly... and I smile at her and say "No honey... there is no baby in there!"

Sooo... I haven't left the house since... and I am NOT GOING TO!! whew! what a day...

6 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I'm so there! I understand completely. Is the car ok?

Jan T. said...

That definitely makes for a bad day...I can just see that boot flying through the air....:)

Marshall and Ellen said...

Hmmmm yes a very bad day... but did you actually take the shoes back??? I would have left them in the closet, to be worn or not to be worn, they would have stayed right there! But that is just me. Glad the car wasn't too bad and it turned out ok in spite of having to explain it several times...:)

Lacey said...

Poor Macie, too bad we all have to have one of those days. You have my sympathy.

Alaina said...

Oh Macie, this is priceless! Sorry to laugh at your expense... but thanks for sharing! Ahahaha...

Robynn said...

Yeah, those are the days you wish you hadn't gotten out of bed. Hate it when that happens. Love the pic of the cat, though. made me lol!