Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Baby Crawls

well, he did it! Jax has decided it is time to crawl... On Thursday he was only able to crawl about two steps and then fall over... then on Friday he just up and booked it across the room! I was so shocked! I think he litterally just made up his mind to do it, and was off... so YES, life as we know it has changed and it is time to start baby proofing our condo again!! Yeah Jaxson, Way to go Baby!!

3 comments:

Jan T. said...

Ooohhh Nooo! He's mobile!:) It's so exciting for the first few days....til' all your pots and pans are constantly on the floor! Just kiddin'...it really is so fun to imagine him crawling! Can't believe he's getting soooo big!

Marshall and Ellen said...

No way! He's not a baby anymore! How the time flys, it seems just a while ago that I was there for his birth. Won't be long before he is walking now!

Lacey said...

I can't believe it! were you just here and he was stuck on his back (with Ellie hovering of course). Time's going by to fast, Miss you guys, get those baby locks out again, oh wait if you're like me there're still out.