YES... that is my children running around playing TAG up and down the ONE hall in the condo... its no wonder the baby never sleeps! As you can imagine... having all five of us ON TOP OF EACH OTHER 24/7 gets a little OLD after a while! So can we all just stop and heave a huge sigh of relief for Macie that (...drum roll...) ONLY 6 MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS FOR ALL OF THEM!!! yay!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Oh man! I feel so bad for taking the fan, seeing it in the background!! But please know that I am now able to sleep under my sheets instead of just on top of my bed! Yay!
Love all the posts! The train thing is so cute. There is NO way Scotty's little bros would ever listen to him that way. I just tell Scotty to play with toys he doesn't want them to touch at the kitchen table....well, today Austin climbed up on top of the table to play with Scotty. So much for that great idea. We miss you guys!
Poor Macie, I'd die if my kids wouldn't play outside. It's one of the best qualities of Rexburg, the nice weather everyday. Staying inside is a punishment for my kids. In fact every Sunday we tell Wei that if his teacher has to bring him to us for being naughty he has to stay inside, which is also a punishment for me I've decided but it works.
Post a Comment