Thursday, August 21, 2008

shoes anyone??


Ok, so I have been waiting to buy Mikaylas school shoes until Payless started its buy one get one half off sale... so yesterday (payday) I headed out to the shoe store to get Mikayla a pair of brown shoes and some black boots that we liked... well, I got there, and wouldn't you know it... they had SO MANY cute shoes!! Normally I go there, and am lucky to find ONE pair that I really like... but NO! there were FOUR!! and I couldn't decide which ones I liked best... so naturally, being female, I bought all of them! But she NEEDS them. of course she needs sneakers, and the brown shoes to go with her khakis, and some black ones (with the cutest little butterfly charm on them!!) to go with her cute dress... (see picture at side) and don't even THINK that I was going to put the cute boots back on the shelf!! so as a result, Mikaylas closet is bulging full of cute new shoes... Jaden is so jealous! he says its not fair that Kayla gets so many cute shoes and he doesn't... but seriously... how many pairs of sneakers does a boy need?!? sorry buddy!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh. My. Gosh!! Could Mikayla's outfits and shoes be any cuter?? She is so grown up! What a doll. I seriously want that pink shirt with the little belt around it in my size.

Jan T. said...

Cute, Cute shoes! All I can say is..."at least you only have one girl!" I thank my lucky stars for that same thing when school shopping begins. Girls are just so fun to dress and accessorize...it's way too easy to go overboard!:)

Marshall and Ellen said...

Kayla is one lucky girl to have so many cute cute shoes!and her little outfits are darling! She looks so cute in them! Love the heart skirt!

Robynn said...

Cute shoes, Kayla! Yeah, it's hard to make those choices isn't it? I usually do the same thing and just bring em all home. Girls are so much fun!