Friday, August 15, 2008

Wonder of Wonders

Well, I think we have finally found something that doesn't freak Mikayla out... this morning I was giving her her medicine and I noticed something black in her mouth. I asked her to come back and let me see. The black thing was a hole... yep she lost her first tooth. She never said a word about it being loose or coming out or anything. Now we all know that for our little Princess Mikay, that is nothing short of a miracle! So I kept asking her about it and we were talking about it, and she rememberes that last night while she was eating pizza for dinner she "crunched" on something... so we figure it was her tooth! so much for the tooth fairy... I told her next time she feels her tooth loose, to tell me so we can save it, but on second thought maybe we will skip the drama and just let her swallow them all! At least now she know it doesn't hurt and won't be dreading it! FINALLY... something easy where our daughter is concerned!! YAY!

2 comments:

Marshall and Ellen said...

WHAT? Kayla lost a tooth and no TOOTH FAIRY? How can that possibly be? If there is an empty spot, there has to be a tooth fairy! Tooth fairies are aware in all circumstances!(Tee hee...) I can't believe she is old enough to be LOSING teeth,it's crazy!

Jan T. said...

Hooray! No drama & the first lost tooth! Monumental!:)