well, today I went and took Mikayla and Jaden to swim at the Scera Public Pool with our neighbor and her son... it is a really fun place, geared mostly to small children. There is a HUGE pool, that is only 3 feet deep at the deepest place, with kid water slides, a lazy river and lots of other fun stuff... it was quite a challenge keeping my eyes on two very active kids, and they always seemed to want to go in diffrent directions!! Jaden was just dying to go down the "big slide" (and YES it was big!!) but the lofeguards wouldn't let me take him because he was not wearing a lifejacket! he was pretty diappointd! but we had a great time anyway, and stayed for a little over three hours. And can I just say that I burned worse in those three measly hours at the pool than I did in a week in San Diego?!?!? I told Brian that I felt like I needed to be in the Burn Unit at the hospital!! O the agony!! but still it was a great day, and I am sure that it will be turned to a tan by tomorrow or the next day, I just have to survive tonight!!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Cute kids swimming at the BIG pool! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Great summer memories! Hope your burn turns to a tan quickly Macie... don't forget...baby oil!
( I know!)
Love your new site look... good job!
Look at you with a chic(sheek) new look to your blog! I like it! Hope your summer is going good! Yes, let's get together for a family dinner! Brad wants to take the kids down to Seven Peaks again! Maybe another carne with Kelly?
Post a Comment