Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let's play!! Tag you're it...

Here's a fun tag for you:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

So lets hear what you have to say... only funny and flattering stories are accepted here, so put your memories to the test!!

Have fun!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Loved the pj memory, still laugh about that, they do make good maternity pj's though.

Ok my memory of you. . . . .
Oh I know one, when you guys lived with Ken and Sara when ever I'd see you you'd have a book in your hands, and it was never the same book. I think you read her whole collection didn't you?

Another would be how strong I thought you were (and still do) while going through the medical drama with Mikayla. I was amazed at how you handled it all. You are a strong person (even though I know you don't think so) and I would hope I could be as well if anything like that ever came my way. Whether you know it or not you were an example to me. Love ya!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I remember the first time I met you. Doug and I had been married for 2 weeks maybe and you had a newborn Kayla. I looked around at your cute apartment and adorable baby and thought, "this is what I want for my family". Well, I got a boy and cinder block apartment...but close enough.! :)

I love playing games with you. Some of my favorite memories are going over to Grandma Williams home, eating dinner, and playing games with you and others. You get so into it, it makes it so much fun! Whenever I think of memories of you, it usually consists of us laughing about something...great stuff. Love you!

Britt

Jan T. said...

One of my favorite memories (now that I can look back & laugh about it) is when I first met you...you were just in high school(I was 21)and I was so SCARED of you. Thought you hated me...you were a gorgeous little high school girl with ATTITUDE! That's what I love about you the most now....ATTITUDE!:) Never a dull moment with Mace around!:)
Love ya!

Marshall and Ellen said...

I don't even know where to start with this memory game... there are sooo many memories that come to mind. Wonderful memories,scary memories, funny memories and very special memories.
I remember you sitting in your chair calmly watching the circus going on around you at mealtimes, very patiently waiting for your turn to be fed.You were just what I needed at that time in my life!
I remember what an unselfish little girl you were. If I bought something for you,you insisted we had to buy one for Kelly too! How you loved your brother!
I remember throughout your life, everyone that saw you would comment on how beautiful you were..(and they still do!)
I remember our many, many, MANY nights sleeping on the bathroom floor together....
I remember your talented way of doing things and expressing yourself.
And yes, your strength with Mikayla throughout all of your trials. I would come to help you, but you were the strong one! You are amazing to me.
And my most recent cherished memory of you is that of a wonderful mother to my precious grandchildren. You are the greatest! I love you! Mom

Alaina said...

I remember hearing about Uncle Ken "interviewing" you over dinner or something... Don't know if that counts as a 'memory' but it's what first came to mind! And I love a cute picture I have of you and Jaden in Provo Canyon, with his little cast on.