Well, my itty, bitty baby boy is up on his knees now! It seems like he was born just yesterday, and he is now 7 months old! He slept all through the night last night for the 1st time (9:30 PM to 7:30AM !!!) and now he is getting ready to crawl! WOW... time flies huh?? Sometimes I feel like I just need to stop and just pay attention! I was looking at Mikayla's face in profile today after church, and I was reminded of how chubby and cute her "baby face" was and I really noticed how big she has gotten in the past year or so! Not that I am complaining... I am fully looking forward to September when Kayla will be at school all day and Jaden will be in preschool ... I'm just saying... TIME FLIES!
12 years ago
1 comment:
No way! Our little Jaxson cannot be big enough to sleep all night AND crawl... the time really is passing way too fast! Be careful Mommie, before you know it they will be married and on missions...
scary thought huh? Enjoy each phase because it passes way too fast!
Post a Comment