Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ballerina Mikayla

so it has occured to me that I post alot of videos about my boys, and not much about Mikayla... now this is not because we love her any less, nor does she get less attention around our (sometimes) happy home... the thing with our girly girl, is that she does NOT like to "perform" or be the center of attention. So... on a very outgoing day for her, I managed to get her to do some of her "ballet" moves for me and caught it on video... Now most of you are family, and so you know that Mikayla has been walking on her tippy toes since she learned how to walk, so I have been trying to get her interested in taking a ballet class. And finally she has said that YES! she wants to take the class!! (BIG step for us! and I have to say it is thanks to June on Little Einsteins, not me!) so now she "dances" around the house making up little ballet moves... (then reverts to being a "tom boy" and flipping off the couch! Very Cute! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Marshall and Ellen said...

Hi Ballerina Mikayla.. what a cute dance... good job!and I loved the flip too. Send me more videos of you dancing and doing tricks. I love them!!!