12 years ago
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
WASPS!!
We are having the hugest infestation of wasps in our happy little neighborhood! Now, don't get me wrong... we have always HAD the wasps (and spiders, and snakes and mice in the bushes!) the problem is that they seem to be on a rampage this year!! Last week Jaden and Kayla were out on the playground and all of the sudden I can hear Jaden SCREAMING... when he gets into the house, Mikayla happily informs me he was "bit by a bee"... needless to say he cried and cried and eventually fell asleep on the couch. Well, today I got a real bad feeling when I hear Mikayla coming home screaming HER head off... Yep, Jaden burst through the door and proudly announced that Kayla got a "bee bite" too!! (weird thing is they were both bit on the right cheek!!) and yes she fell asleep on the couch crying as well... I would normally say call someone to get the area sprayed, but they just did that the day before Jade was stung (maybe the wasps are just mad about loosing their homes?!?!) I don't know what the deal is, but we seem to have a bad (and angry) batch of "bees" this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Macie! I never had spider problems at the other apartment, but last night I saw THE BIGGEST SPIDER EVER by my shoes! It was too big to step on, so I went to the living room to find something to smash it with and to calm down. I went back and it was gone. Great. Can't wait until we find each other again. You'll know when you hear the scream.
Hope those mad wasps go away soon!
That is bad that both kids got stung... did you remember to put mud on them??? It really works!
Post a Comment