12 years ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
a VERY busy month... Trip #1
OK, so I am sooo way behing on all that is happening in our family!! Brian and I have been traveling constantly this past month, so I have not had even one minute to sit and make any new posts... On May 14th-17th we went to visit Brians brother Todd and his family in Rexburg Idaho... we really had a fun time... despite us showing up with sick kids and them having sick kids when we got there... we sure spent alot of time sitting around the house taking care of sad, sick little kids... but it was so much fun to visit together, and the kids had a blast playing with and getting reaquainted with their cousins!! Almost the moment we got out of the car when we got home, Jaden asked me "When are we going back to Weilands house??" Thanks Todd and Tiff for having us to stay... we had a great time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment