
so for the past week, while I was spending my days at the beach and touring around San Diego, my mother (otherwise known as St. Ellen of Mexico) has been here taking care of my family for me... now that is never a very easy task, even under ideal conditions... but this time, it was about 10 times harder than normal! Jaxson came down with a very serious case of RSV the day before we left, and was really the sickest he has ever been. We used to call him Fat Boy and now we call him Skinny Minnie, because he lost so much weight!! On top of Jax being so sick (and Mikayla and Jaden driving her insane!) she got really sick, with a bad respiratory infection
and laryngitis! And we never heard a word of complaint out of her... she just kept saying she was just fine, and could handle it!! what a wonderful Mom and Grandma you are!!! Thank you soo much for always being there for us (not only my family, but all of us in the Turley clan!!) I wish we could clone you so each of us could have one of you to keep, and you could actually take some time for yourself!
Thank you and we love you!!!
1 comment:
Wow, Mace! I sound like a really great person... "St. Ellen of Mexico" and the whole bit huh? Anyway, glad I could be of help and it all turned out good!
Love you tons, Mom
Post a Comment