Jaden decided that Jax would look really cool in his Lightning McQueen sunglasses, so I helped him put them on the baby. Jax was soo funny! he just jutted out his little chin and looked around. He never once tried to take them off. I guess Jax thought he looked pretty cool, too! Jade has decided that those are Jaxsons glasses now and has adopted MY sunglasses as his own... he LOVES wearing glasses! every time we turn around he is wearing either my prescription glasses or Mikaylas! he shuts his eyes and says "I can't see, Mom... I need your glasses on!" so I have convinced him that the sunglassses work the same as prescription glasses... what a weirdo!!
12 years ago
2 comments:
That's quite a pair! Can you imagine 5 years from now....my boys, your boys, and Quinton and Wei running around together at some family reunion? It's fun and scary to think about all at the same time.
Love those glasses. I agree with Britt, scary getting all the boys together, and they will be running. Love Jadens hair cut as well. My boys will be getting there's tonight. I love that you can just buzz it all off. Todd does all the hair cuts at our house and the boys are finally over being scared of the clippers (that was fun)
Post a Comment