Friday, June 13, 2008

our little boy...

Jaxson is growing up so fast!! He is now really doing a pretty good job at sitting up... well, he was before he got so sick again!! (Yes RSV for the 5th time in 6 months... unfortunatley he was REALLY sick this time...) After a week of having to be held all the time, he is kind of starting over again... but he has pretty good muscle control, and if he can get into his "tripod" position, he does OK!! Of course our favorite part is when he starts to tip, and falls over on his head!! what a rolly polly little guy he is!!


He is also really starting to move around alot!! Whenever I put him down on the floor, it is only a matter of minutes before he has scooted and inched his way clear across the room!! Somehow he always manages to get himself wedged between the ottoman and the entertainment center, which he HATES and he screams until someone comes to rescue him... and gone are the days when he screams as soon as he flips over to his tummy... he has finally figured out how to flip back over onto his back, OR he just takes off across the floor. I am in panic mode... I definitley DO NOT want a crawler yet... but I guess that is not really up to me, is it??

2 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Very cute! We are impressed by Jaxson's gymnastics routine in his bed. Tyler is just starting to roll over and prop up on his elbows, hopefully we'll have some more time before he starts moving around the room!

Marshall and Ellen said...

Jaxson is the cutest! I miss our precious little one!