Monday, June 23, 2008

I am a PRINCESS!

so I found a link where you can do a quick questionaire, and they tell you which Disney Princess you are... not sure who my chick is... but she sounds like a great gal!!

You Are Megara!


Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Try it... its alot of fun!!

3 comments:

Jan T. said...

I think princess Megara is Meg from Hercules! She starts out bad and then turns good!:) Not that that has anything to do with you! But she is charming and witty...just like you! I took the questionaire...i'm Cinderella! Yuck!

Jan T. said...

Me again...don't tell Kayla I said "yuck" about Cinderella!:)

Marshall and Ellen said...

I took the questionaire and guess who I am??? I am Princess Mulan!
(Now Kayla can say "Yuck" for my princess... but don't tell me...!