Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jaden at his best

Jaden is a serious goof ball... or he is going to be a cross dresser someday! I don't know!! I sent him into his room tonight to get his PJ's on and didn't see or hear from him for about 10 minutes... so I called down the hall to ask what he was doing?!? (he gets very distracted when he sees a train or a car on the floor!) Pretty soon out he came dressed like a little porn star! I just about died laughing! and had to take a picture... this one is definitley going to be shown at his wedding!! what a clown!

(Yes, its all underwear! undies, "bra" and hat... did I ever show you the picture of him in his diaper and snowboots?? and he was only 18 months old... he must get it from his Daddy!)

4 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

That's pretty funny! I'll have to show that to Scotty.....well, then he'll probably want to do it too!

Jan T. said...

That picture is a keeper! I expect to see it on his wedding video!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was fun to see what you guys are up to! I think we live just a hop skip and a jump away from you!

Marshall and Ellen said...

Jaden is definitely very creative... maybe he will be a clothes designer some day and make millions! What a cutie!