Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brian's Birthday



Well, Brian had his birthday and he actually survived the 1st day of being 30!! He was really really depressed and upset about being so "old"... we had a fun day though... after school we opened presents had birthday cake and our neighbor watched the kids so we could go out to dinner... unfortunatley, we forgot it was not only friday night, but friday night on Confrence weekend!! talk about a long wait for a table!!

Thanks to everyone who sent cards!! he had a really great day...

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!! Yeah I'm an awful sister-in-law and Todd and even worse brother, I have a card for you but I have the hardest time getting to the mail box. Glad you guys got to go out. Miss you all!

Lewis Family said...

Happy late Birthday Brian from an old friend in Washington. Your sister-in-law Tiffany is friends with a friend of mine Emily. Anyway, Emily said to check out all you Crabtree boys' blogs. You all look like you're doing well. Take care...SherRae Lewis (Kilstrom)