Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter



We had a really great Easter this year. We woke up to find all kinds of presents and goodies from and Easter Bunny! Jaden got Thomas the train stuff and Kayla got an Ariel "barbie" and some dress up jewelry... I was a little skeptical about that last one, cause we all know how much she likes to "dress up" but it is her absolute favorite!! she even loves to wear the earings!! Jaden tried it all on, and thankfully said he "didn't like the earings"... whew... hope that carries over into his teenage years!!

2 comments:

Marshall and Ellen said...

What CUTE pictures of the kids! I would like to have seen a photo of you and Bran... Kayla is sooo grown up and looks sooo pretty, Jaden is as picture perfect as always and baby Jaxson is the cutest! What a great smile!!
I miss all of you, so thanks sooo much for the pictures!
Love, Mom (Ellen)

JessicaR said...

Boy, do I know about Thomas and Princesses... is there anything else in life? hahahaha Cute pictures. You go all out for Easter! My kids are lucky to get hard-boiled eggs AND colored eggs with chocolate! oooohhh don't want to start a tradition I will be too lazy to keep up... my mom announced one year that she had "killed" the Easter bunny for that very reason... I think I was like 8! oh well...