Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SNOW?!?!?!


ok... I am not dreaming, right?? it IS spring... like, almost MAY?? the other day I left the house to pick up Mikayla at the bus stop and had to RUN the whole way, because it was snowing so hard!! it felt like we were on the verge of a blizzard! Today the high was 82, and tomorrow the high is going to be in the 40's and snowing AGAIN! PLEASE STOP!! I could really use some spring weather!! its no wonder my kids keep getting sick!

2 comments:

JessicaR said...

Dude, I agree, Utah weather SUCKS! You just know that we are going to keep having these freezing days, and then BAM! It'll be 100-degree weather summer.... What ever happened to DECENT spring weather?? Too cold to go out in winter, too hot in summer, and spring and fall are too short and erratic... why did we end up in Utah?? Too lazy to move?? Dude, disinfect your house and get out more! hahahaha

meg said...

Sounds fun!! That's the number one reason I'm not there!!! So fun looking at your blog your kids are too cute. they all look so Turley to me..... Jess where's your blog? send me the link so I can see you. It has been forever. Mace take care. Are you going home this summer????