12 years ago
Saturday, April 19, 2008
regressing and progressing
well, we have good news and bad news... Baby Jax has finally got his 5th disease rash...I guess he couldn't be outdone by his siblings. And just to show he is no weakling he also has had a really bad cough that has turned into RSV... AGAIN. Yes I know this is his 3rd bout with it in his short 4 month life... I am starting to wonder what the deal is! the good news is that he is getting his two bottom front teeth. So all in all, not a great week for Baby Jax (or Mommy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby Jax (and mommy). I know we have times that feel like the kid's will never get better. So sorry. I hope this time it passes quickly and he doesn't get to bad.
What??? Again!? No more winter babies for you! Hope he gets well soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment