Friday, April 25, 2008

This is my life...

well, friends and family... I think I hit a new low for having a bad day today! Brian asked me to go to Wal-Mart to get the oil changed in the car. Unfortunatley I had to take Jaden and Jaxson with me... so I am struggling up to the front of the store carrying Jax in his car seat and trying to keep an eye on Jaden, when I notice that Jaden seems to really need to use the bathroom. (for all who do not know, Jaden has been having some "regression" issues since Jax was born, like potty accidents and needing to sleep with Mommy.) So I start to panic and make us all walk faster... cause there is nothing worse than knowing you have to be in a store for 2 hours with no car to take you home and having your 3 year old pee in aisle 3 of the local store! so we run up to the front of the store and I send Jaden in to go potty (I had found a lone basket, miracle, and I did not want to leave Jax outside alone) so I send in Jaden and he comes back out crying cause he is afraid the toilet is going to flush!!!!!!! (yep we are back to that one too!) well, by now he REALLY needs to go, so I run in there with him and he is screaming and fighting me, so I yank his pants down (figuring we can get him therapy later, I guess!) and I go to jump him on the potty, and what do you know?? My cell phone goes FLYING through the air and right into the toilet... HOLY COW!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? so yes I had to stick my hand into the toilet to get it out before Jaden peed on it. I came out of the stall with my hand and phone dripping with toilet water and there is this girl standing there trying not to laugh, and all she can say is "That really sucks!" UH, YEAH!!! so anyways, to conclude the drama production for the evening... I have no phone so don't call me, and I need EVERYONES cell and home numbers again, because all my info was stored on my phone not my SIM card!! I figure Bri will get sick of not beong able to call me and eventually get me a new phone... UGH! what a day!!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

What an event! I'm so sorry you had to suffer through that (while I type with a smile on my face). I have had those kind of days, my solution for them, well just don't go anywhere. Good luck with that huh. I'll email you are #'s
: )

Home Decor & Jewelry Boutique said...

It can only get better from there! No more bad days from here on out! Let's get together for dinner in May! We'll make this a monthly thing! I'll call you (cause your cellphone.....hee!hee!)
love ya,
Jan

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry, that really stinks! Good luck getting all your numbers, that is the worst. Jay is in the process of getting numbers too, his phone died.

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I'm so glad crazy things like that happen to other people too, and not just me! Thanks for sharing! I'll e-mail you our numbers...remind me if I forget. Hope you get a new phone soon. At least it's a good excuse for an upgrade, right?

meg said...

Hey Michelle!!! I found your blog. Don't ask me how. It so good to see your cute fam.
Meg

JessicaR said...

Sounds familiar....I put my phone through the wash a couple of weeks ago.... If you wait long enough it all gets better! I started looking at new phones too, but my phone revived and is (almost) as good as it new! Be patient, I know not having numbers sucks, as does not having the caller id...