Well, I am learning that kids pick up very random, sometimes offensive and often gross habits and ideas from the other kids at school... Our Miss Mikayla learned from a girl at school about "chewing" on her hair... As you all know she has really long pretty hair, so she can really get a big mouthful! No matter how often Brian and I told her to stop, she just couldn't seem to break the habit... so the result is... SHORT HAIR! technically she can still get it to her mouth, but I just couldn't go any shorter!! and besides, she hasn't realized yet that she can still get it in! The goal here is to break the habit by the time it grows back, but she really loves her "flippy" new hairdo!! and Mom thinks its pretty nifty too... it takes 2 seconds to brush it out in the morning, and any mom with girls knows that you gotta love that!
12 years ago
5 comments:
I love her new "do". SO CUTE.
Cute Doo! After seeing you on Sunday I had a feeling that a hair cut was in the near future! Problem Solved! Smiley face!
Looks great!
I love her hair, she looks so grown up with it short. Way cute!!!!
Tiff
Kayla looks VERY cute with the new shorter cut!! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
Love the cut. We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment