This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4.Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
well, the closest book to me at the computer desk (besides one fish two fish red fish blue fish... gosh that guy must have been insane when he wrote that!!) is "The Baby Book" and unfortunatley that is the chapter on breastfeeding, and I am not sure we all need a lesson so I am going to keep looking... (honestly Tiff, I tried to play by the rules!!) OK, on the other side of the desk is my new book "250 Ways To Connect With Your Family" ( I love that Utah Wal-Marts have church books!!) and the 5th sentence says:
"No matter how old your children are, your example and your testimony will be of great significance to them."
Unfortunatley I do not know 5 people with a blog, other than the same people Tiff tagged, (all my friends are on Facebook!) so I will ask Jan to pass this fun stuff along!
12 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for being a good sport and doing it. I should have tagged others so that you could have used Ashlee and Brittney, sorry. I love your sentance and thank you for choosing not to do the breast feeding one.
Post a Comment