Well, our latest "drama" is that we have 5th disease making the rounds in our house... (called so because its the 5th most common childhood virus after measels, chicken pox etc...) Jaden got it first, but we didn't even know he was sick until he got a rash on his face... a few days later the rash was ALL OVER. so we took him to the doc and she confirmed 5th disease... but Jaden had never even mentioned feeling sick... so I thought well, if Kayla gets it we will DEFINITLEY know. she is so dramatic about everything, I figured she would be pretty vocal about it... well, she has recently broken out in a rash, and never made a word of complaint!! so I guess if your kids have to get a "disease", you should hope for this one... they don't even get sick!!! I guess thats why there is not a vaccine for it, huh?? the pic is of Jaden with the rash on his cute face...
12 years ago
3 comments:
no fun!! i hope everybody gets better asap :0)
Kimber's got 5th's as well. Weird! Sam has a rash on her neck right now...so who knows, maybe she's next.
Dude, you guys are always sick! Disinfect that house! hahaha We're constantly plagued with runny noses too...stupid Utah weather...warm up already! At least my tulips are finally blooming!
Post a Comment