
ok, so as you all know, no boy is as happy as when he is playing with trains. I can't tell you how many thousands (it feels like) trains we have here at our house, but of course that is not good enough for my little boys! every day Jaden asks to go to the toy store to "chuff the trains"... this means we are going to spend at least an hour at Toys R Us at the Thomas table so he can play with their trains. And wouldn't you know it?? Jax has caught right on!! he stands there and plays trains with all the big kid

s. He actually cries when I take the trains away and pick him up!! We were there today and I was talking to a grandma that was there with her grandson, and I told her that I come so often I should just start bringing a folding chair and a book!! but the boys are so cute and have so much fun, how can I resist?? It would almost make it worth paying $200 for the table to get some quiet time at home... neither boy pays the slightest attention to me when they are there... Imagine all the things I could get done!! WOW!
4 comments:
If you brought it home they wouldn't play with it! At least that's how my kids are. They love, love, love things at other peoples houses...but if we get it too, than it's just not as cool.
I hear ya loud and clear on the trains. My kids get sucked in too. It's like you don't exist.
Cute picture of the boys! That's hilarious. They always know when something isn't theirs...
I LOVE the picture of Jaxson smiling... he is in heaven!!! They do love those trains... and I truly think yours would LOVE to have that table at home, knowing how much time they spend with their trains! Hmmm should we talk to Santa early this year???
Post a Comment