2. Who eats more? Brian does... when he eats, he can really put it away!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Brian
4. Who is taller? Brian
5. Who is smarter? Brian
5. Who is smarter? Brian
6. Who is more sensitive? Brian
7. Who does the laundry? Unfortunately, ME!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Bri makes the money, I write the checks
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. Who is more stubborn? Me.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Both about the same
13. Who has more siblings? Me.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think he does. He thinks I do!
15. What do you like to do together? going to baseball games, going on vacation, just sitting around talking!!
16. Who eats more sweets? Brian.
17. Guilty Pleasures? going to look at decorated model homes and dreaming of actually owning a home someday! and test driving cars that we can't afford...
18. How did you meet? we worked together, I was his trainer
19. Who asked whom out first? Brian asked me (after I got rid of his girlfriend that is!!)
20. Who kissed who first? Bri kissed me first
21. Who proposed? Brian
22. His best features and qualities? Handsome, kind, hardworking, dedicated...
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag?
I tag Brittney C., Tiffany C. and Ashlee C. ... my 3 beautiful sisters in law!!
1 comment:
kay, I got mine done. Although I think Todd will dispute some of my answers. : )
Post a Comment