Monday, October 6, 2008

the little things...

Our kids are growing so fast I thought I would post a couple of short little videos of them...


Jax is getting to be pretty big. He is now eating regular food, though sometimes he doesn't really like it... here is his first banana. And yes, he stuck out his tongue and said "yuck" with EVERY bite he took. It was great!

Mikayla and Jaxson have so much fun together... she wasn't so sure about him when he was first born, but now that he is crawling and starting to walk and talk, she gets a real kick out of him... He is fascinated with both his "kiddo's" as we call them.

He loves to "wrestle" with Jaden. and if you think I am exaggerating on that one, I'm not. Jaden grabs Jax around the waist and they both go over backwards... they both love it and laugh and laugh.

We have three great kids!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I love Jax eating a banana! His face is classic! So darling. Also, that's crazy about his diaper rash/ear infections!! What a good baby to be so pleasant. Olivia had one ear infected a while back and IT WAS AWFUL. Way to go Jax!

Lacey said...

I can't believe how big Jaxson is! What a doll. You guys really need to come up over Christmas break, we need to see your kids (and you guys of course). Sick kids are the worst because you suffer as well and it's miserable to watch them suffer. Hope everyone is on the mend.

Marshall and Ellen said...

I can't believe jaxson is walking around things and talking... wow where did Gram's baby go? He is soooo cute! Kayla and Jaden are getting too big also... I sure do miss all of you! Cute cute videos!
Thanks so very much for the update!