Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Grumpy Jaden




Jaden is getting to be a pretty grumpy boy!! we were taking pictures of Jax today for his " 3 month birthday" and I kept trying to take pictures of Jaden... well he just kept getting more and more mad, so I followed him to the bathroom to take a picture of him on the potty... of course he was way too fast for me and was already done so I got a picture of him walking down the hall trying to pull up his pants... it was so funny we all laughed 'til we cried!! that got him!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah Macie!!!!!!! I love that you have a blog and that I can see pictures of your cute kids. We really need to get you guys up here before it gets too hot so I can see Jax. Jaden sounds just like Wei, what a stinker. What a scary thing with Kayla, I'd be balling and totally frantic. So glad she made it home safe.
Keep the pictures coming!
Love to you all,
Tiff

Vanessa said...

He is SO big! Wow!! He has grown a lot!!!!