Little Allie really latched onto Baby Jax... I let her feed him a bottle once and she thought that was the coolest thing ever! she followed me around after that asking if the baby was hungry so she could feed him again! when we left I had to beg her to let go of one of his bottles because she wouldn't let it go!! she is such a sweet little girl! I told Ash to watch out cause I just might put her in the car and take her home with us! We do need another girl at our house, after all!!
and lastly we have Kayla and Sam... otherwise known as two of the cutest and cheesies Crabtree girls around... they really bonded on this trip and are now fast friends!! they had a great time making funny faces for my camera and giggling!! what fun we had!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa C. for having us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment