12 years ago
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Spiky Hair
One day Jaden came home with a serious desire for "spiky" hair... (most of the boys at preschool have spiky hair) But, as most of you know, I usually just buzz the boys hair so that I don't have to do anything with it. At the time of his request, he had really long hair, so I made my attempt at an actual haircut... Please remember that I am in no way trained for this sort of thing, and only did it because if (OK... WHEN) I messed it up, I would just be able to buzz it off again and not have to worry about hair gel for my little boy!! Fortunately, for my time schedule, he ended up not liking his hair spiked, so it was pretty short lived. He did look cute though... while it lasted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment