We finally got to bring Addy home... the kids were so excited!
...and Mommy was so happy to be out of the hospital!!!
Kisses for baby Addy
Look at Jax's face... he is totally in love with his new sister
Addy is such a good sleeper! Some times I would have to wake her up to eat or to change her diaper.
This was one of those days...
When I laid her down she didn't even budge!
As I was trying to straighten her out and get her diaper off, she just rolled up tighter and tighter into a little ball...
This is what she looked like AFTER I changed her diaper... TOTALLY relaxed and still asleep... so I went ahead and got her dressed... she was almost all the way dressed before she woke up and started crying! Funny baby!!
1 comment:
The caption to the first two pics should be "Eyelashes" Your kids are amazing!Love the comments about Addy!
Post a Comment