Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally... a sunny day!

We finally had a day that was warm enough to turn on the sprinklers and let the kids run around and get wet. As most of you know, my kids kind of tend to resist change... when winter hits I have to beg and cajole them to put on a winter coat, and when summer hits I have to literally hide their snow boots to get the kids to stop wearing them... So I guess I wasn't too surprised when Jax came out to play with his swimsuit and his snow boots on... no matter how hard we tried, he refused to take them off!!


2 comments:

Marshall and Ellen said...

That is sooo Jaxson! darling pics of both boys!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Jax in the swim trunks and boots totally cracked me up!!! miss you guys!