Last week I decided that my sweet little boy had the weirdest hair ever... while having the cutest curls I have ever seen, it had unfortunately grown into a mullet! Don't ask me why my kids hair grows so fast in the back, and doesn't budge in the front... but for some reason both my boys had mullets!! So I decided it was time for Jaxson's first haircut! Brian decided he was going to have nothing to do with it, because he was sure that Jax was going to be all over the place or screaming or BOTH! so
I took Jax and stripped him down to his onesie handed him a train (that was the key!) and off we went. He was SO GOOD! He just looked at himself in the mirror and watched what was I was doing... he never fussed once and he just let me go to town on him!! He was such a good boy! So bye bye baby hair... isn't it funny how much older they look with buzzed heads? Is it because the baby hair is gone?? but hey... no more mullet! YAY!! (but I do miss his cute baby curls!!)
12 years ago
2 comments:
He looks so good! Yeah, what's up with the baby mullet? Olivia needs hers cut but I can't bring myself to do it. Good job!
Love the Crabtree buzz... guess they have perfect heads! Jax looks so very cute and oh so grown up. I am missing the baby I left behind!
Post a Comment