Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Crabtree's

So one last hoorah for our trip to Idaho for Christmas... We all got together for group family portraits and this is what we got...
Isn't it amazing? I still can't believe how big our family has gotten!! I love it that my kids have so many fun and adorable cousins right a the exact same age as they are. I love it that we all get along so well, and have so much fun together. I love it that we DO get together (though not as often as we should...) so our kids can grow up knowing each other and we can all grow closer as a family... Thank you Ken and Sara for the beautiful family we all share!

6 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Wow! That is so cute that I had to show it to Ryan, saying that I hope we can have that many grandkids some day. So fun!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I'm still amazed that the photo shoot went as well as it did. A few tears, but really not that bad! We're a good lookin bunch!

Todd said...

Of course, the one person with their eyes closed is my son. I guess it is one of the trade-offs for hosting the shindig. You are welcome to travel back up any time. We will be there for a little while longer.

Mary B said...

That really is a ton of kids born within a relatively short period of time! You're all BEAUTIFUL!

Marshall and Ellen said...

Great family picture... Zion is growing!

Stephanie said...

What a great picture! I bet the kids have so much fun together.