well, yes he is finally walking... YAY JAX!! silly kid! he has been so stubborn about walking... even when I would take the time to hold his hands and help him walk around the house, he would just plop down on his bottom!! Then one day while I was sitting at the computer working, he just let go of my chair and walked out to the kitchen, and has been walking ever since! He was pretty funny about it, though... as you'll see in the video, he is pretty proud of himself and he does a great job for his official first day walking... but when he falls down he shouts "AARGH!" in frustration.
Naturally, like all my posts this one is a little old... so I will work on getting a more recent one for the Grandma's and whoever else cares to see it!
12 years ago
1 comment:
Cutest home videos award... Yeah Jaxson!!! Love Jaden walking with his arms out too... I got a chuckle out of that! Thanks for the cute video!
Post a Comment