Just before Christmas Break, Mikayla's class had their annual Christmas Concert... I could NOT believe how many kids there were! No wonder they have to have 4 1st grade classes! It was so much fun to watch all the kids come in wearing their pretty Christmas clothes and seeing the cute props they had... Some were Santas, some were elfs, some were snowmen, some were dolls, some (Kayla) were Christmas trees and the rest were reindeer... As I was sitting in the audience waiting for the program to start, I was talking to a lady sitting behind me, and she asked which was my daughter... so I told her Kayla was the cute little tree with glasses. And she
asked me "The one chewing the star off her tree?" I turn around to look, and YEP! there she is gnawing on her prop!! So I smile at the lady and say "Yep! That's my girl!" Sooo Kayla!
The concert was really cute. They sang all the usual Christmas songs... naturally Kayla didn't sing... and if the kids were doing motions with their arms, Kayla was still as a statue, and if the other kids were being still, she was yawning and stretching... but it was still very cute, and I was proud of my little girl!
3 comments:
Who gave you the Christmas pictures? Tiff? Sara? I want to see them! Scotty and I have had fun reading your blog today. He misses all those cousins.
Oh, your header picture is so cute! It was so fun to see you guys Sunday. AND I'm glad you're back in the blogging world, I've missed you!
Jeni said everything I was going to say!... The new family pic is darling, but I must say Brian is slipping... that is the first picture I have ever seen without his arm around you... darling picture, and I know i have fallen out of the blogging world too but it is great to have something to read on your blog! Good job!
Post a Comment