so I went ahead and made an executive "Mom" decision. I decreed that I was NOT going to do two parties in one week. (especially when Jax is only turning one!) Between the holidays, my business and volunteering at Kayla's school... it was just not going to happen. So I decided that Jax could share in Jaden's birthday cake. (because the last thing I need is another 24 cupcakes in the house a week later!)
Jax trying to get the frosting off his hands
The end result... good thing I chose a yellow one!
Here is a video of him eating it... he was not so sure about the frosting... it was a THICK butter cream. When he couldn't lick it all off, he got frustrated and started to cry... Needless to say, he went from the highchair to the tub!!
Brian did manage convince me to not give Jax his presents til next week, on his real birthday...so this is not his official birthday post... I just couldn't wait to get this video on!
4 comments:
Oh precious little boy, gram misses you so much! What a darling video Mace... just want to hug him!
Oh! Man! We missed the birthday celebration(s) and thanksgiving. I thought you drove to AZ with Kelly. Missed that one! Bummer!
I initially read this post earlier today with Olivia on my lap and she was laughing and laughing when I watched the video of Jax! They are destined to be friends! They're only 5 weeks or so apart... He is DARLING!
Hey Mace can you e-mail me your address I just want to make sure I have the right one. megrtaylor@yahoo.com
Post a Comment