So Jadens 4th Birthday has come and gone... he was so excited about his big day. I kept hearing him in his room the night before, so I went in to see what was going on, and he told me "Mom, I am so excited for my birthday tomorrow, I can't stay asleep!" We opened presents in the morning early so Dad could be there, and we had great big cupcakes and did a part
y at school with his best friends Xavier and Emma... Even Mommy and Kayla got to go and have a giant cupcake too! Then we stayed to play at the preschool playground. On the way home, Jaden started telling me his "list" for his birthday, so I asked him "What about Christmas?" and he got frustrated with me and said "No, Mom... my birthday when I turn 5!" he is the sweetest little guy... I definitley don't deserve him!
Thanks to everyone who sent presents... he loved them all and it made his day very special!
3 comments:
Happy birthday jaden! sounds like a great day. Love you!
Happy Birthday! You are getting sooo big, 4 YEARS OLD! Hope you had a great day! I love you!
Happy Birthday Big Jade! We love you! You are too grown up! When did that happen!??
Post a Comment