I thought this sounded like fun and since I was tagged here it goes:
3. My family
4. seeing my kids learn something new or excel at something
5. Seeing my friends (going to the movies, dinner, the mall whatever!)
Fears
1. Heights!!! (even standing on the second floor in a house and looking over the railing makes me dizzy!) so roller coasters are DEFINITELY OUT!!
3. Dogs, cats, birds, frogs, gerbils, fish... basically any kind of animal... sorry kids, no pets!!
4. that someone will break into the house. When we were first got married I used to make Bri sleep closest to the door so he could protect me... then I learned how deep he sleeps and figured its going to be up to me... hence the fear!!
5. bugs, dogs, heights, dark, going outside at night... I am afraid of soo many things... my brother jokes that I must be afraid of my own shadow!!
Obsessions/Collections
1. I love to buy things that smell pretty... lotions, soaps, candles, whatever!
2. at the moment HandiLand... I know, I know... but its fun and somehow I got addicted to making my Cat have the cutest clothes in HandiLand... I told Bri that it's kind of like playing Barbies or dress up when you are a kid!
3. Computer - reading blogs, emailing, posting on my blog
4. learning as much as I can about other countries... (I am currently trying to teach myself French) I love anything foreign... languages, food, vacations (locations)
5. ORGANIZATION... everything in our home has to have a place all its own, and I start to freak out if things don't live in their homes... don't ask how we survive with three kids... I am alot better though since the meds!!(calm, serenity)
Surprising Facts- this one is HARD :)
1. that I actually used to be thin and cute! (way a long time ago in another life!)
2. that I am from Mexico... as soon as I tell someone where I am from, they do
a double take and say "you don't look Mexican" or "you have absolutely NO accent" it really bugs!
a double take and say "you don't look Mexican" or "you have absolutely NO accent" it really bugs!3. that it is painfully difficult for me to make new friends
4. I am teaching myself to eat mushrooms
5. my kids getting sick. I can't deal with throwing up kids! give me a good ole fashioned surgery any day, but the stomach flu?? Gives me a panic attack!
I tag Jan T., Cindy B., Vanessa P., Barbara Jo H. and Jeni E...
Have Fun!!


2 comments:
Hey Macie! It's Erica, Randy's daughter. I'm totally with you on the pets thing! And I couldn't agree more about what a difference it makes to have everything in order at home. Now if only I could keep it that way! :)
Thanks for the tag....I'm on it!
Post a Comment