Sunday, September 14, 2008

a crazy day for the crazy crabs...


Sooo... as I sit here at my computer on a very quiet and peaceful Sunday night, I am dreading, absolutely dreading, the coming day. Do you ever get those days when EVERYTHING happens all on the same day? Well, I don't... a normal day for me is get Kayla to the bus at 8:45am... hang out with my boys til noon, make lunch and drive Jaden to preschool, then hang out with Baby Jax til 3:15 when I go and pick up Jaden at preschool. On our way home we stop at the bus stop and grab Kayla... no big deal, right? nice peaceful, restful days... not too much stress (which is SOO what I need!!)

But tomorrow the day looks like this...

Everyone up, fed, washed, brushed, dressed and into the car... (and I mean EVERYONE cause we aren't coming home for a while...usually the boys and I go to the bus in our jammies...)

SO...

8:48 am - drop Kayla off at the bus stop

9:00 am - pick up Brian in Lindon (the reasons are still classified, but once I am given the green light (and a picture!) it WILL be blogged about!! those of you who know... SHHHH!)

10 am - Go to Kaylas school as a volunteer to help the kids read (with Jaden and Jax in tow)

11 am - FINALLY home for lunch for the boys

12:45 pm - take Jaden to preschool

2:00 pm - back to preschool to watch Jadens home made volcano erupt (since when to they have science projects in preschool?! O well...)

2:45 pm - back home to pick up Kayla from the bus (its early out Monday, the kids come home an hour early)

3:30 pm - Back AGAIN to the preschool to pick up Jaden and his volcano

4:00 pm - Homework for BOTH kids (yeah, the preschool teacher gives my 3 year old homework... she is dissapointed that her 3 year olds can't WRITE THEIR NUMBERS!!)

5:00 pm - somehow pull together some dinner because

5:30 pm - Brian is off to work

and you had better believe that ALL the kids will be in bed at 7 pm SHARP, cause I may be about ready to drop by then!!

(here I thought I was going to be saving on gas the rest of this month, not having to go up to Salt Lake every other day... instead I have to run back and forth between schools all day!!)

SHEESH!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Your day sounds like most of my days from the past two years. Luckily this year I have it easy! Two of my kids take the bus and the other one does preschool in our living room! Yeah! My craziest year was when I'd go to aerobics from 9:30-11:00, home for lunch, leave to take Sam at school starting at 12:00, home to get Kimber on the bus around 12:30, pick up Sam at 2:00, run my errands, pick up Kimber from the bus at 3:50...I was a crazy woman on preschool days! Good luck today!

Robynn said...

Sounds like a busy day! Hope everything goes better than expected!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Ok, so what's up with Lindon? I'm dying here!