Thursday, May 8, 2008

New hair for the boys too!!


We finally bought a "buzzer" (whatever its called!) to cut the boys hair... since all we do is shave them I figure I can't really mess up! Unfortunatley, Jaden decided that "only boys can cut his hair"... so I told him "thats OK Daddy can cut it". Well, of course he had an answer to that one too... "Only Kell can cut my hair". OK! eventually I convinced him that it was OK to get his hair cut by his parents, and then he came up with " but I can only cut my hair on Tuesdays"... so we waited til Tuesday... then it was "only on Saturdays"... well, I had pretty much given up on getting his hair cut (he obviously doesn't like getting it cut!!) when Brian pulled out the buzzer to cut his own hair. Well, Jaden was really interested and got his bench out and was watching Daddy cut his hair, so I grabbed the buzzer and cut straight up the front of his hair, and asked him if it was OK if we cut his hair now?? later that night he was standing in the kitchen with his "thinking look" and he turned to me and said "I want my hair back!" what a cute kid!!

No comments: