Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Videos of Addy

So, one of the bad things about getting so far behind on the blog, is that I am not sure when I took this video... I think it was in May, so Addy was about 3 months old...


Funny how I intend to get a video of Addy, and it always ends up being about Jax!! the kid cracks me up, I can't help putting the camera on him! Can you beleive I have an almost red head?!? CRAZY!! And speaking of hair... I miss Kayla's!!



Got a little more of Addy on this one... naturally the other kids can't seem to stay out of the spotlight!!



So, I let one be just about the big kids. then... photo shoot over due to a leaky diaper... darn reality!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

What a cutie! I want to kiss her cheeks stare at those beautiful brown eyes! I can't believe how big Jax is now too! Great to see all the kids in action.

meg said...

Macie... It's megan. I just read through all your post and got updated on your family! You are such an amazing person and mother, with such a beautiful family. I'm trying to do better with my blogging too. keep in touch.

Marshall and Ellen said...

Cute videos of cute kids!Isn't it time to bring them back to Arizona yet? We sure miss them! YOU and Brian too of course :)

Marshall and Ellen said...

Speaking of Kayla's hair... haven't seen one picture of her with her CUTE haircut... I love it, please send a photo!