Friday, June 4, 2010

THE TIME HAS COME...

So... I just sat here and read up on all of YOUR cute blogs and caught up on what you all have been doing... SO!! as I sit here in the dark, typing one handed (thanks to a sleepy Addy!) I hereby vow, to update my blog... I KNOW!!!!! Don't get too excited, I know its a shock, and alot to take in.. but I will get it done. Typing one handed in the dark is not as easy as I make it look, though so it is definitely going to take me a while... but here we go!!

**sigh** OK, tomorrow...

3 comments:

Jan T. said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the updates - I'm such a blog slacker these days so I understand...BUT, I'm going to hold you to your promise! I'll check back next week to see ALL your new updates!:) Don't let me down! :)

Jeni said...

I'm waiting and excited!!

Marshall and Ellen said...

I am excited to see what new things you can tell us about! Lots of luck... love you:)