So, I realize this is about a month late, but I still wanted to put up our Easter pictures... We had a very fun day, digging through our Easter Baskets, chomping down chocolate for breakfast, opening presents and coloring Easter Eggs... Mikayla got a new Tinkerbell puzzle, which she claims is way too hard (it IS really hard!) Jaden got two new Hot Wheels cars for his "city" and Jax got a new Tigger and Pooh ball... As you might expect from the contrary nature of my kids, Jaden played with Jax's ball all day and Jax played with the new cars... at least they were both happy right??
Then (after church of course) we had a blast coloring and decorating Easter Eggs... We got a great decorating kit with sticker faces in it, so the kids got to give their eggs a little personality! We had a great time, making a huge mess in the kitchen, and getting the dye all over the place! The kids were so excited that they wouldn't let me leave the eggs in the dye long enough to get some real good color on them... every time I would check an egg, one of them would say "That's enough, take it out and let it dry!" Then off I went out to the playground to "hide" the eggs... I hid them so well, we lost one! I seriously couldn't remember where I hid it, so we had 11 eggs to find... but Jax didn't mind being one short! (Honestly, I think that someone came and took one of the eggs when I went back in the house to get the kids, but I can't prove it! That's a much better solution than that I am just loosing my mind!) As you can see from the picture, Jax was in raptures over his egg! He was so thrilled to hold it and bash it into the table (yay for hard boiled!) He just kept squealing and giggling and jabbering at it! I will post a video of his reaction to his very first easter egg, it was priceless...
Two cheesy kids, who are very happy with their eggs!
Ready, Set, HUNT! Off to the playground to look for their eggs...
4 comments:
Looks like a very fun Easter! Sorry about the lost egg, that's why I make Todd hide them and I only use plastic because I too would forget where I hid them. Can't wait to see you all!
Happy Easter! We did that same egg dye kit and it was a big hit here too.
Cutest eggs and KIDS I have ever seen... Jax was sooo excited about his yummy...yummo egg! Great Easter memories!
You were on the ball with Easter! I didn't do much of it, other than decorate my house and, the night before, throw some VERY basic Easter baskets together. Good for you. Your kiddos are still cute!
Post a Comment